Friday, December 24, 2010

Handmade Christmas gifts and a Card!

Merry Christmas to All!


I've had a very long and busy day! I had a friend over today who decided she wanted handmade gifts for her daughters and nieces! We decided to do embellish composition notebooks for them and have them personalized with their initial. I'm very proud of what got accomplished. Hope you like them.





We used more than their initials to personalized them...we used their favorite colors and accessories (handbags, hearts, and butterflies) 


I am also getting ready for my January birthdays. I made this card to meet the color challenge over at mypinkstamper.com. Use Teal (or blue), green, and brown. 
PS: I got to use my cricut!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. the composition books came out fabulous,
    pooh came out adorable, I have this cartridge I should use it more.
    hope you had a Merry Christmas, have a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete