Sunday, December 12, 2010

My REAL first post!

Hello


This is my Real first post! I have been reading Emma's and Nikki's blogs for the last 12 days. (You can click on the blinkie below 12 Days of Christmas to visit their site-its amazing) I have been so inspired to create projects that I can share with friends and family.  I hope I can have the same effect on others like Emma and Nikki had on me. 


I started out creating a scrapbook for my nephew and that has expanded out to making greeting cards, goody bags, and even invitations to special family events! I will be happy to share some of my creations with you at a later date.  So please come back and visit to see what I have posted!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blogland Dora!!!
    Yep! My fabulous DT sistas, Emma and Nikki are wonderful role models and will give you loads of inspiration.
    Thanks for your lovely comment on Kathy's birthday blog hop. It's really appreciated.
    Now, I look forward to seeing all those projects that Emma and Nikki have inspired in you!
    Hugs Viv xxx
    (Have you thought about putting a 'subscribe by e-mail' widgit up)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Tried to follow you Dora, but there's a problem with the widget. xxx

    ReplyDelete